Wednesday, April 6, 2011

North Drinks with South 2

 Finally, we've arrived at the campground and staked out our tent spots after crossing the River Jordan leading into camp. There's really no way to explain what happened over the course of the next several hours (more like 10 hours before I knocked out. I'm told I snored loud enough to scare bears away. And since, no one got eaten by a bear (this time) I guess it was a good thing?) 






Crash your bike? Win a prize!

About explaining what happened the rest of the night? Oh, I don't have too, the pictures will tell the stories themselves. There's upcoming Nun Chuck bravery, Solo serenading on the electric guitar, bare foot and pregnant jokes galore, and "Is that a caterpillar?" No, it's a mustache! ... and the worlds loudest vibrator.

2 comments:

Time To Fly said...

Looks like a good time was had by all. God I looking forward to those weekend this summer!

BeerBreed said...

Still getting emails asking for round 3