Monday, May 30, 2011

We're bringing back the Wuss Ride...

For those of you fit enough, brave enough, and blue-ball enough to put on the "Gauntlet of Wuss" in November 2011, you shall be tested agian.
The announcements have been made (by organizers, Biltwell Inc.) and there IS going to be a SLAB CITY RiOT 3 on November 4th and 5th, 2011... so how are you going to get there? "I don't know, I might get lost... again. I really dont want to ride out there alone... all my friends ride faster than me... I have trouble with maps..." Why not take the WUSS RiDE along a pleasant northernly course, riding through forests populated by fairies and elves. Tolls for Trolls bitches! It'll be like a trip through Dungeons and Dragons meets Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. More info (and as always super bad ass free give-a-ways are to be had again!) as we have it over on the Wuss Ride Blog in the coming months.

No comments: