Sunday, June 26, 2011

Tiptoe through the Tulips ~ Beerbreed

So I'm having a typical rad time, hanging with the boys down at the Born Free 3 picnic, doing the "boys" thing, and Atom comes up to me and say's something like, "Hey man. You wanna see my Tulip?" I say, yeah, pull that sucka' out. He does. I say, is this a secret or do you wanna let the entire WORLD know about this? He says, "Go for it." I say, Word.
So where can you get your oily grubs on a light like few other? Right here, at the BEERBREED STORE. And seriously, at $40.00, it's probably the cheapest "Tulip" you'll ever screw (into your 32/33 Ford tail light housing).
Does it have a G-Spot? Well, let me ask you this; How many Bikers does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Reminds me of my first time, although that was over Pizza and Halo Genics... things got illuminated in far different ways. 

No comments: