Saturday, July 30, 2011

Ghost Ride ~ and ~ Police Set Up a Sting?

 You cannot catch the wind...

I'm the only one who can walk in both worlds. I'm the Ghost Rider.

 Then so, I'm walking the lot, checking out the muscle and package kits, and I see this bike with the lights on. Battery testing? Maybe. But there's an awful lot of fuzz round here today? I think maybe they were going fishing for some putter bandits? The exit gate was also closed and being "manned" by the fuzz letting bikes out one at a time... Hummmm. Look into my eyes. (the Ghost Rider quotes just keep coming.)
But then I thought, Nah... who would steal a Sportster? With all these other "treasures" in the lot... ha ha ha ha. Sorry, all out of mercy.

1 comment:

Mikhail said...

Damn. Good eye and good watching out on that Sporty with the keys in it. The po-lice would just loooooove to nab someone takin that bike, especially if it was one of them pesky undercover 1%ers! Hopefully they saw you takin pictures and thought "DAMN IT! This guys is gonna tell all his no-good, dirty biker friends! It took us MONTHS to think of this operation, how could we possibly top this?!?!" Then again, maybe SAMCRO was just trying to bait some Mayans.