Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Some not-so-random shots from the Long Beach Suck Swap

 Really nice Goldwing in the background. (I don't even know if that's what it is?)
Love the paint on the Shovel tank.
~ Kickstart Evo ~
(I've never actually seen an Evo Kickstart Kit work in person, and they're far too expensive for my tastes at over $Grand for a modification. So I can't really tell you if this is the real deal?)
 Love me some Invaders.
 Ok, this "might" be the perfect Swap Wagon or Swap Van as far as I'm concerned. It's got everything but a trailer hitch. Plenty of hanging display room, plenty of lockable storage for the expensive Bates seats, plenty of top luggage rack for tie-down in transit. If both sides open up, you could double your display by parking straight in and putting tables on both sides. Only downside I imagine is that you can't really tow any weight on the back of that?
Bikes are not my thing. Wha? Bicycles that is. I believe they are going to change the name of this Swap Meet to the "Long Beach Bi-Cycle Swap Meet (with limited space for motorcycle related imported chinese merchandise)" because week after week (month after month rather) the bicycle dealers are growing and the motorcycle part vendors are slowing. It won't be long. Mark the date. That this will be promoted as the "Largest Growing Swap Meet for Bi-Cycle related Parts and Antiques."  Go Pedal Power! ... and you know what? You really really don't need those bolt on parts anyway.

No comments: