Tuesday, August 23, 2011

SPORTSTER DOWN (but not out... I hope)

 You know when there's a line of traffic, and you only see one car up ahead stopped, that there's going to be a motorcycle involved. Sure enough, when I got close enough... you guessed it. 
AND IT'S A SPORTSTER!!!! SAY IT AINT SO.
Dude was standing at first but then sat down (I think the cop told him to?). Anyway, sucks to see this. (and just by simple computations; I'd wager the bike was already in the turn lane slowing down for the light when the lady came up behind him and rear-ended him, knocking him off the bike, and she proceeded to run over his ride! Ouch).
IF YOU KNOW THIS RIDER, LINK HIM THE PIC. HE MIGHT NEED IT.

August 23rd, 2011. Corner of Western Blvd. and Artesia Blvd. In the City of Gardena. Approx. 8:00-10 AM

1 comment:

ftwdclxvi said...

Look at the old cunt driving, I love old people!!!