Saturday, September 3, 2011

... same here bro!

Out on the streets, that's where we'll meet
You make the night, I always cross the line
Tightened our belts, abuse ourselves
Get in our way, we'll put you on your shelf.

Everything you need.
There's about a dozen (give or take) Vendors that make this Cycle Swap, an "actual" reason to go here. The entrance fee blows clam shit (imagine that one), and most of the vendors hawk garbage from China. 

Lookin' at you, lookin' at me
The way you move, you know it's easy to see
The neon light's on me tonight
I've got a way, we're gonna prove it tonight
Like Romeo to Juliet
Time and time, I'm gonna make you mine
I've had enough, we've had enough
It's all the same, she said.

2 comments:

motoguru. said...

I need one of those hats. Make it happen!

All3n said...

Those were for sale $10. a pop at the booth from Thee Corman's, I'm not sure if they sell online... anyone know?