Friday, October 28, 2011

That's me riding.... but what else can you find in this picture?

 ... and I'm not talking about rocking my new Biltwell Sanderson Pegs




more shots from the VVCM 2011 rally.
What the hell is up with Venice? It's like walking into a "hip" part of town separated form the rest of this stinking rotting husk of a city by one of the worlds worst freeways, the 405. Everyone there seems to be "holier" than me (and maybe they are? But, maybe they just think they are? I'll ask some of them... they probably are.) Take off those damn Clark Kent glasses, you're not fooling anybody. I remember a time when Venice meant; low rent, gangsters, beach bums, Black Widow tattoos, Suicidal Tendancies AND Excel, painters hats with the brims turned up, and smoking dope outta apples alongside weight lifters shooting 'roids. Thank you lord for saving me from the evolution of Venice. I couldn't afford the required BMW, SAAB, or designer Single Gear Bike anyway... still love the eclectic collection of motorcycles that live there tho.

3 comments:

Seamus in Seattle said...

Besides the sweet fanny pack on that chick to your right? Ha!

fink-it said...

Ouch! Had to get Wuss gear to the show...........

All3n said...

Hoy~o! Right you are Sir!