Sunday, October 30, 2011

WANTED: This Bike, at the Slab City Riot 3

 I'm not sure what to expect, but if there's any UFO inspired bike I'd like to see cruising around the fire pit at the slabs after sun-down, it's this bike. I can only imagine the the lights alone reflecting off the mirrored (?) accessories (because I'm not really positive what's going on here) would be some kinda acid flashback trippiness to behold. I don't know the owner, I've never seen this SPORTSTER before, but it's got my interest and it's got my attention.

If this is your bike, you're personally invited to come (as is everyone else...) to the SLAB CITY RIOT 3 and rock that mirror-majesty.


If you've got some pictures of this thing cruising around after dark. I don't know about everyone else, but I'd like to see them.

2 comments:

Johnny Wolf said...

Looks like a gaming nerd's LED computer tower on the back? I wonder if it blinks in sequence with trance/rave music beats?

All3n said...

ahhh...... I can only hope.