Thursday, November 3, 2011

The party starts in Temecula tonight...

 Somewhere in Temecula there's a group of guys (and by default) some gals who are getting liquored up for tomorrows WUSS RIDE into the desert for a weekend of riding and camping. Lady Hump is going back on Robot Mode for the next couple days.
"I feel it... I feel it... The Power of the Unicorn is on my head!"
 Unicorn Helmets are the new Black.
 Stormtroopers never die...
Quick note; I think Johnny Wolf has this guys Sportster posted up over on the Asphalt Squadron blog a while back? ... and if you already know what bike I'm talking about, you've done your homework son, and daddy's proud of YOU!

3 comments:

Johnny Wolf said...

Haha!

It all makes sense now.

Zombie Performance said...

I miss all the fun. I think I'm in the hotel room above you. Peekaboo!

Brady said...

Enjoy!

Brady
Behind Bars - Motorcycles and Life