Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pink Wristband Sighting

 ... but really he was balling his fist to hit me for goosing him.

 And hay is for horses, wanna hear something that might surprise you? SPORTSTERS WERE THE #1 BIKE IN ATTENDANCE!!! Sorry Pans, Shovels, Knucks, or Jappineese's, the Sportster wins again! All hail thee greatest bike in the known universe. Someone get me a box of kleenex quick there's a lot of snot building up and the dams about to break lose.
 That's not to say there weren't a lot of kick ass cool bikes there, there was indeed. I'll showcase some of them too.
The best times however were the people. Even the retards people brought out to abandon in the desert. You've all got my vote, just keep your hands outta my pants (I've seen your finger nails and you need a little help).

No comments: