Monday, December 5, 2011

BEST ~ El Diablo Run 4 (5 of 20)


Total fun, no way to even scratch the surface of all the different stuff going on around everyone who made it form Temecula for the pre-party down to San Felipe over to Ensenada and then back up through Tijuana back into the good ol' U.S. of A.

Well, that's not exactly true. There is one way I could scratch the surface, kinda. Here's a link to my 571 public photos from the EDR4 on my Flickr account. Now that ought-a show you a pic of two!

and there's the YouTube video I made you can check out:


Nice shirt.




Bill (L) who was going to win the Circle of Death, but came up and dropped his bike rounding a turn, and (R) Kit from the legendary Wuss lineage of chopper fame.
La Loca Borracha; the only bike to make it on all 4 EDR's (although this was my first time, Wendy, the original owner took her on the first three!) If there's ever a 5th, you know she'll be there.
Ensenada Half-Marathon Winner ~ Lady Hump! (again... this is my like, 4th time winning it in a row. Yeah, that's right {ly'n}.)
Winning...

No comments: