Wednesday, December 14, 2011

BEST of 2011 ~ Internet Chopper Hero's (14 of 20)

And who can forget the most amazing Beer Booters Internet Chopper Hero Jamboree of the year?
Run and tell all of the angels, this could take all night.
August 20th 2011
Think I need a devil to help me get things right.
Throughout time, Belly Flopping has been one of the greatest achievements the average man has mastered, even when severely to mildly inebriated.
 Hook me up a new revolution, cause this one is a lie.
 We sat around laughing and watched the last one die.
 Perfect form (can) takes years to build.
Looking for something to help me burn out bright.
 Execution takes commitment. You can't stop once you've taken the leap, you'll only end up landing awkwardly and looking like a fool. I'm looking for a complication.
Practice where you can, when you can.
and you too, might bring home the glory...
 Make my way back home when I learn to fly high.
 Fly along with me, I can't quite make it alone.

Try to make this life my own.

No comments: