Saturday, December 24, 2011

Hitler's Youth is under the Tree?

 I don't have any funny pictures of Santa Claus drunk in a pool of vomit or any half naked large chested elves holding Clinton's Cigars (hummana hummana). I could probably right click some from a million other blogs and tumbledorfs. Speaking of which, I do have a nude picture of Nymphadora Tonk's but I had that before she was mainstream. Just cruised on down to the local liqoure store and picked up some last minute gifts. Hitler's Youth is a beer brand... (say it with me) ..."that you probably never heard of!" Ho ho ho!!!! I hear tell it's all the rave. Picked up some reading material too...
How tight, extacly, are your panties? I'd really like to know.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

Major Mikhail the Skeptic said...

Damn it, you actually made me go check Time's website. You tricked my drunk ass. Which is better than most women can do when they try to get me to pay for the sex I just had with them.

Lady Hump said...

Time had it almost right. They forgot the glasses and misprinted the cover is all...