Monday, January 9, 2012

If I was your "Fan" wouldn't I be "Blowing" you?

I'm in no way a "fan" of the Easyrider show (big surprise). I hesitate to imagine what it would be like to live in a "biker" world such as they present. They do however, have an element of decency (and by that I mean, a "few" cool bikes) littering the show room floor alongside some of the worst bikes I've ever seen (and by that I mean, the absolutely worst bikes I've ever seen). I'll present some examples and let you be the judge(s) for yourself. You might like them, you might not. Your choice. (But if they're monstorusly ugly, I'll still poke them with a stick for a giggle.)
 Listed as a 1974, Hwy 66 Choppers. Mke: Hwy 66. Special Feature: Denver's Chopper.
"Grass Hopper"


 An Evo Sportster out of Los Angeles.
The plus: It's a Sportster (was).
The negative: Red rims and white walls (I've never understood this combo on Sportys?). Spikes. The 2" back rest on the spring seat. More Spikes.

1 comment:

Johnny Wolf said...

Just say no to red rims and white walls...don't get me started on the spiked helmet. So much gayness for a Monday am, I'm feeling dizzy....