Wednesday, January 11, 2012

This is NOT from the Easyrider 2012 Abortionfest ... "And I ain't yanking yo' Chain."

 If you've got some Class you'll recognize this Sportster.
Might be difficult, but just try to envision some boobage smothering it, then you'll recognize it.

 International Motorcycle SUPERSHOW 2012
International Center Toronto
January 7th, 2012
 Cool lil' Yamaha.

Shovel build; first thing I noticed. The location of the gas tank. If it was built in Japan, you'd expect to find the gas tank lower on the back bone. It's something I've been noticing... and I'm sure you've already figured it out. For some reasons builds in the USA have the tank higher on the bone than the same style (whatever you wanna call that style, just don't call it a "Bobber" please) from Japan.

I lifted these pics from my Canuck' pal Mel who attended the show. Thanks Mel!

No comments: