Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Thought you could only f**k up a Sportser? You were Rong. They did a Triumph dirty too...

Easyrider 2012
You know what came to my mind when I saw this bike;
"I am Adam, Prince of Eternia, defender of the secrets of Castle Greyskull.
This is Cringer, my fearless friend.
Fabulous secret powers were revealed to me the day I held aloft my magic
sword and said:
"By the power of Greyskull"
HE-MAN!"
 The only thing missing is the smoke coming out the nostrils like a Pauly Jr. Bike.

Triumph in the House. Woot Woot!
 (note: Spider accessory. Read below for additional information on accessorizing your show bike "display" for low low price of only $9.99)



What sould we do with these other bikes?
"Nobody is going to walk all the way to the back of the showroom. Park those back there. No one likes them anyway."
 You'd think this bike (above) would have been right at the entrance of the show hu? Nope. All the way in the "rear."

No comments: