Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Random Originals and Overstuffed Possibilities (events this weekend)

Plan ahead for the St. Valentine's Day Massacre on February 14th.
If you can't get Laid, you can always get Lit.


However, this weekend is going to be filled to the brim with possibilities on what to do ...
Friday the 10th.
*Tri-Co from 6-8pm
for a little party AND the launch of their monthly Bike Night. Which will be Evey second Friday of the month
*Larouchintines / Street Chopper Release Party
Saturday the 11th
*LocoMoto
*Long Beack Trading Co
*Jeff Decker Art Exhibit
Sunday the 12th
*The Stardust in Downey
*The Mayan in DownTown L.A.
 He He. Lucifer taking a picture of a guy taking a picture of Los Angeles. Too many lights, boggle the mind... Los Angeles will love you long time.
 One too few lights boggle my mind.
Broke the cast bolts (?) on the Sporty tial light riding out to PHX. Easy fixy, I'll just watch a couple episodes of American Chopper and teach myself how to do it through channeling Pauly jr. Shouldn't take long. First thing we need to do is develop the "concept" on how were going to fix this. I think maybe something along the lines of a bucket of water and an Orangutan; Wonder Twin Powers, ACTIVATE!!!
Go some blog lovin' free stickers in the mail. Thanks JBMFT.

2 comments:

Mike P. said...

I love that view comin into LA cause I know once I get off the plane it's only10 min to the In-N-Out behind LAX!!

Chris/Blue Collar Moto said...

So does that make me the monkey on the tail light fix hahaha!