Sunday, March 11, 2012

Mica's blog is Sportster for Bad Ass!

But if there's a handful of Sportsters out there that ARE bad ass, then Mica's is one of them.
Although, I'd like to see some color pics of the new paint. hint hint.
I can't read japanese, but if you're a Sportster fan, then it don't matter. 
Add her blog LINK HERE to your list and you'll dig her stuff/pics.
And yeah, the tank was painted by Love Ear Art, who'm I think is one of the best things going right now when we start talking about talent. Check him out too.

~
and on an unrelated topic...
Speaking of other peoples blogs, no one has come up with anything on Den of Sportsters yet?
I can't believe no one knows what the story is; tired of blogging, etc. etc.

2 comments:

THE BIG MAMA INTROSPECTION said...

I'm fan ! <3

Lady Hump said...

I am so dumb. The tank is b/w! The trick photography fooled me.