Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Preview ...

There've been a few "modifications" to the trailor. Spelling... it's not my strong point when I'm rushing. Thanks Alizon and Rob for finding the two errors and posting my shame in the internet. The trailer (below) is only 54 seconds long. The Movie, coming soon, will be about 20 minutes in length. I know, I know. "That's too long... awwww" And I realize there's a element of the Velvet Rope Club here on Lady Hump that just "can not" sit through a 20 minute movie. True. I realize that well enough. But, I'm doing this for the few who "can" sit through the length of 20 minutes. If just a few dudes overseas, or stuck in offices, or waiting for rides to be repaired or purchased (BUY USED!) then it's totally worth it. That, plus I'll probably watch it 40 to 50 times merely amusing myself.... that's what I do best.

RISE ABOVE (the preview) from LADY HUMP on Vimeo.

4 comments:

WhitelinePsycho said...

Fucking brilliant man !!! Bigger than 'The Ten Commandments', great coup getting God signed up.

LUCIFER said...

Bad Ass!!!

THE BIG MAMA INTROSPECTION said...

Pwahhh ha ha ha ha ha !!!!! Excellent !

Motorradfahrer said...

Awesome!