Friday, April 20, 2012

RiSE ABOVE, pictures (7 of 10) and "When's the movie coming out?"

The movie is currently scheduled for release on Saturday April 21st (that's tomorrow if you're reading this today). When and where? Ha, right here and anywhere else I can get poeple to throw it some love. Currently it's at about 18 minutes. I know, I know, I promised you 20 ... but alas, the hardcore "Bro" footage did not make the final cut. And when I say hardcore, I ain't talking about no skinny spikey' haired cheeta skinned leather jacket english blokes with tight pants bouncing around the stage with Distortion Pedals lined up as far as the eye can see. I'm talking about the real "Hardcore." The kind your Dad used to own. The kind that made Mom leave for a weekend at Aunt Rubies and she stayed a month. I'm talking too much ... but you already know that. I can't fool the like of you. (wink wink).

18 Minutes of Pure Heaven coming your way tomorrow Boyz




"18 Minutes? That's still too long. Am I supposed watch the whole thing?"

"Is this almost over yet..."

"I already know I won't finish it so why should I even start it?"

"It's too long. I have much more important things to do with my time."
(read: post trash talk replies in the JP... I'm sure)

Well, when ya'll are OFF your period, come on back and watch the movie. Crack a beer and slice an Onion on some Crackers. Man Da'fuk Up.

2 comments:

WhitelinePsycho said...

Excellent news sweet thing, I'll gladly stick it up with a suitably glowing endorsement !!!

Lady Hump said...

Thanks Whiteline, it'll be ready soooonnnn....