Thursday, May 10, 2012

Chop What You Got... Right On. Costa Rica



Another bike and rider, photos taken at the Los De Xibalba Swap Meet on April 29th, 2012. Love the way they take simple bikes (like this one)(any bike really) and make some modifications (sometimes minor) to create some fun looking rides! True DIY spirit of motorcycling.

More Costa Rica ...
 Everywhere I went in Costa Rica, I'd end up meeting the friendliest people, who turned out to be motorcycle owners. I think half of the country rides motorcycles, small 125cc singles. I've never seen so many in my life. Seriously, everywhere you go there's an equal number of bikes and cars on the road. There might not be many choppers per say, but there's more motorcycles than you'd think. Helmet law? Yes. And once it's night you have to ride wearing a reflective vest.



No comments: