Friday, May 4, 2012

Johnson Valley Shoot Out Run CANCELLED ???

 There's (un)confirmed rumors that this weekends Blue Collar Moto's Johnson Valley Shoot Out has been cancelled. If you're planning on going, verify it first. I was, but decided instead that I was better suited to joining the Inspector Gadget program overseas at the request of Oscar Goldman. Look what I brought home from my vacation!
I won't be dancing with the Devil in the Pale Moon Light anytime soon. I'm out of surgery and now part of the exclusive Wolverine M/C (my new handle will be Code Name: Weapon Lady Hump, or maybe not. Maybe something simpler, like, The Limper ... we'll see about it. And if there is a Wolverine M/C, I'm sure you know this is all in jest. Don't send out your Enforcers on me, p.s. my legs already broke...)

6 comments:

LUCIFER said...

"Don't send out your Enforcers on me, p.s. my legs already broke"
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! But... Fuck the BullShit, looks pretty damn crazy

WhitelinePsycho said...

Makes my tib and fib compound look fairly fucking dull . . . good job, Lady Gimp. XX

LARRY said...

Good thing you have a starter on your sled, those screws would probably work loose with regular kicking. So how did you bust it?... I am guessing that you either ran into the ghost of Cap'n Kidd Or maybe You were trying to Hump a Mermaid & She won.

Lady Hump said...

Mer-man...

BeerBreed said...

Welcome to the hardware club.

Luv

RoTTeN

BeerBreed said...

Barnicle Boi