Saturday, May 12, 2012

Unicorns Forever? Maybe just for tonight... but we can make tonight last, Forever.

Picked this up at the Burbank Fuit Stand Swap Meet today.
Refreshing to attend a swap meet that sold things other than Spooge Bob beach towels and Chicano Lowrider Softail accessories. I'm still talking trash about the LBCS. I remember Blue Collar Moto once had a dream to start or invest some time in a non-lame Swap Meet in the So Cal area... I hope one day his "Luther King" comes true. Events like this swap meet, give me hope for the future. And yes, there was 99.9% appropriate content motorcycle parts there. More pictures in a day or two but I just wanted to show of this masterpiece!

* Spooge Bob is trademarked by Nicolodeon

2 comments:

WhitelinePsycho said...

Diggin the smile on the dial man, hope the Unicorn leg is gettin better, certainly doesn't appear to be interfering too much with the humping routine.

Lady Hump said...

Thanks man, but I'm half the man I used to be and off wheels (in any numbers) for a bit o' time... sad.