Sunday, June 17, 2012

Hell on Wheels Rally 2012





You're going to love one thing about this show... the amount of Sportsters that rode in, more than any other bike. Lots of vintage class races and such, yadda and yadda, not that I could hobble around so much and shoot all the jumps (but I managed a few good ones). Sportsters and more Sportsters, that's what I'm talking about. This event was one more in a month packed (some would say over-packed) with motorcycle events, next weekends full and so is the weekend after that. If you've got a job on Saturday or Sunday, I'm guessing by now your boss is already repeating to himself the speach he's going to give you when he terminates your employement. "I'm sorry (your name here), you've been an asset to the company, but in the past few weeks your attendance issues have created a real strain on your fellow team members... and bla, and bla, and more and more bla..."

1 comment:

WhitelinePsycho said...

I have total event envy, always great coverage Humpers, lovin the dedication to duty.