Friday, June 1, 2012

June's Pabst Warning (* Just a Reminder)




I just wanted to remind everyone that Pabst Blue Ribbon is still a crapy tasting poor excuse for a (*) beer.
Make solutions, not excuses.

Buy better beer. If you're too poor to handle that, do a better job "recycling" when you're pushing your cart around. Don't tell me you'd rather spend the money on motorcycle parts. In that case, drink water, from public toilets. It's free! Besides, I don't know what kinda motorcycle parts you're likely to find for the nickle and dimes that you think you're saving instead of buying real (good) beer. And let's be honest here, if you're a "tightwad" Scrooge McFluck, then (I'm not saying this is a good beer mind you, I'm making a dollar comparison) Coors Light is like $17.99 for a 30 pack v. $9.99 for a 12 pack of Pabst Piss Ribbon. My recommendation for you; get over your Hipster love affair and go for something a man would drink.

9 comments:

WhitelinePsycho said...

Get it out there man, too good !! I am yet to experience the thrill of the PBR taste sensation, let alone having my inkslinger embellish their logo on my person, but I will be much more reticent to do either having read your beautifully humped warning, save coin by drinking less, better tasting booze I reckon . . . someone had to say it, glad it was you. Humps of steel.

Terry Whitehurst said...

Support your local brewers!

6.99 for a coors lt 6pk
9.99 for a crafted beer locally by a neighbor that needs work, pays into the system and is a small business owner using quality ingredients.

Zombie Performance said...

word! <<<<<<note the exclamation.

buzzkiller said...

Live the High Life. Best beer all in all. 15.99 a 30 pack, no tax in De.

Anonymous said...

modelo!!!!! fuck the rest

R MotherF*cking H said...

Is it okay to drink while tailgating at an MTSU football game becasue you pretend it stands for Pure Blue Raider?

Anonymous said...

Real men drink stouts and porters. Fuck PBR!

Lady Hump said...

I'm having a Stout myself right now! Cheers!

Lady Hump said...

I'm having a Stout myself right now! Cheers!