Thursday, June 28, 2012

The "legitimate" offspring of Walt Disney and SAMCRO

 Training Wheels in black
Cause you're gonna
regret it the day that you dissed us 
You'll wish you never met us
you remind me of a real short story one hit record and you
star to bore me get ready cause this is it your crew is
through and we too legit to quit...sang!...
"What Happened?!?!?"
"I fell off my Chopper!"
 Training Wheels in Pink

 "Hi Mom! I'm playing Biker! ... or at least a high priced hooker on the back of one."
My people we don't know defeat we crush the strong and
percolate the weak daily (everyday) we make our moves to
improve our groove because we love to rule where we
lay yo!..
Next chance to see SOA? July 15th at the San Diego Comic-Con (and if it wasn't about comic books, I'd say they nailed the show a "comedy" and a "con.")

hey...hey...hey...hey... too legit to quit.. too legit to quit..
we're rolling on...we're rolling on...we're rolling on...we're rolling on...
he's on top...he's on top...he's on top...he's on top...
goin to burn it up...goin to burn it up...goin to burn it up...
goin to burn it up...
too legit to quit...too legit to quit
we're rollin on..hey..hey..hey...too legit.

"Hey Mr. Miyagi, What's it going to take to get me on that show?"

No comments: