Thursday, July 19, 2012

Amy Winehouse Update(s)

AMY WINEHOUSE IS STILL DEAD!

So tell me something I don't know... We're looking for our next (how do I put this?) "friend" for the Lady Hump. You see, most of you who've read the Lady Hump for some time, know we had a special releationship with Amy. Now that she's dead. We're lonely. We need a new "friend." I thought, maybe Justin Bieber would be good, but I don't want to pick on Lesbians. Some of our best friends are Lesbians. I had hoped that Lindsay Lohan would keep up her downward spiral to Hell. But that trains been slow and the Basket Ball Team is hungry! If you've got someone in mind, post a comment and we'll "contact" them. 

1 comment:

WhitelinePsycho said...

That heinous shot of old Ames proves conclusively she'd been in the zombie zone a long time before she officially shuffled off this mortal coil . . . I find the Bieber sex doll quite an attractive proposition as a new icon in a sexually ambivilent kinda way, although some of my gay mates are convinced he is the progeny of Tom Cruise and Val Kilmer . . . look, I could be more fucked up than I realise, but, what the hell, my ex used say that and wtf does she know ?