Thursday, July 12, 2012

Back on the Bike / Saturday July 14th 10:00 am

 Saturday July 14th at 10:00 AM
We're meeting at the Gasser Lounge and rolling to the Mooneye's Open House (9am-3pm) in Santa Fe Springs. After that we'll hit a car show at the Bixby Knolls Dragster Expo and Car Show (3pm - 9pm). After that I'll give you one guess where we're headed? 
That's right, back to the Gasser Lounge for drinks.
 Consider this your invitation to join us. If you're able ride, if not, roll. This'll be my first time back on the road since the casting, so you know I'm excited! I'm already thinking it's tomorrow... but I know it's the next day. When is it again?
SATURDAY JULY 14th at 10:00 AM

1 comment:

WhitelinePsycho said...

Exit stage left the Lady Gimp, enter centre stage the Blue Steel Unicorn . . . enjoy being back in the saddle man, shiny side skywards.