Tuesday, July 10, 2012

BF4 What "Builder Bikes?" (9/16)

 I'm a total fan of the parking lot pics at these shows, this one (Born Free's) and even at David Mann (in December). The builder bikes, or the show bikes, yes they're cool and have amazing fab work, but I'm moreso a fan of the iron and relics in the lot. The daily riders that've rolled the dice and made it outta the 70's and 80's all the way to today! Those are the gems in my crown jewels. Builders will keep on building, and people will take endless shots of those show bikes, but I'll always dedicate the majority of my digital memory cards (I'd say film, but film is dead Michael... jk) to the parking lot high cal sweetners of pure cane sugar!





Meanwhile the free beer was flowing at the Lady Hump / Wuss Ride booth courtesy of the Gasser Lounge... 

No comments: