Sunday, July 8, 2012

I'd like to go for a motorcycle ride, but we'll have to Kuwait ... ???

 So while surfing I came across this guy who wrecked his Sportster over in Kuwait (or he was just bullshitten' maybe the later...). Kella Met2a5er. The damamge was minimal but then I started reading his own blog and thought, damn, once you're caught in a sand storm on a motorcycle... what the hell can you do? I'd rather take my chances in L.A. traffic than fight blinding sand. "We noticed a sand cloud on the horizon..." What the hell?


 Not the ol' Lady you'd want.
That pretty much sums up the best of it. I doubt I'll ever visit the blog again, since it hasn't been updated since March 2011... I figure he must have been arrested or something?

passing time...

1 comment:

WhitelinePsycho said...

My, those forks seem to be on a curious angle . . . sad news about old Ernie Borgnine, not many of the WWII era lads left now, RIP.