Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Product Placement; Taco Bell I'm sending you the bill ... pay me in Nacho Supremes

There's not much worse than taking photos and realizing there's stuff in the background that makes a shot horrible. Taco Bell for one. Another place I never eat ... I hear they serve meat that's infected with Cow Cancer. Then I heard, not to worry, cause it's not really meat at all. That was close!
The rest of the shots below, are all good. Mooneye's Summer July 14th, 2012.



A few more shots of that Long Ironhead I posted up picture of a few days ago.

2 comments:

Doalldnk said...

The Ironhead rider needs a new chain. There is one thing I can't abide, and that's lack of maintenance!

WhitelinePsycho said...

Love the way the front wheel looks like it's about to roll away from the forks . . . it's loooooooong ! Maintenance, what's that ??