Saturday, July 21, 2012

Provide Comfort




The Hospital (Catholic) has never had so many people walk up to the front desk receptionist, and ask point blank, "I'm here to visit Lucifer" with a straight face. "... you don't understand, he's my homeboy." I wish I could have watched some of those reactions. And... for Larry, man, I'm sorry you didn't get through. ~Allen

UPDATE: If you're planning on visiting Lucifer... dont. He's been discharged. Not that he's ready to ride by any means but he's had the Blessings of the Nuns and been sent home! More updates as we can get them.

1 comment:

WhitelinePsycho said...

Hilarious, now it makes sense why larry's reception was less than rapturous, poor bloody Sisters . . . they're on a mission from god and end up with the fallen angel in their midst, happy weekend's humping guys.