Friday, August 3, 2012

Greetings from the Planet Jupiter ... Lucifer Rising ...

LUCIFER SHIRT UPDATES
A couple people have asked me about their LUCIFER SUPPORT shirt orders. I know you're dying to get your hands on those hot gems, and they are comimg. If you haven't yet received your order (probably about half of you), it will be shipping vey soon. Lucifer has added a new screener to his staff (that sounds pretty ominous, to have a staff...) and production will resume momentarily. In the meantime, please take this opportunity to tour the sights and majesty of the planet Jupiter, named by the Romans, the fifth planet from the Sun and the largest in our Solar System. A Gas Giant! The Fu Star. ("Astrologers know what I'm talking about, Heyyy...") Lucifer might be banged the hell up and squeaking air through the anticyclotic storm hole in his side (from the lung tube), but the shirts are coming...
 It's not a broken rib, it's all broken ribs on the left side.

BTW Those were not pictures of the planet Jupiter (see below) but when I saw the gasping hole in his side and he told me "at least it's stopped bleeding..." (note: two weeks later) I immdeiately thought to myself, (to qoute a high school girl) "O.M.G." (then comig to my age old senses) "Sportsters are like Prison Shanks..." but getting run down by a car, is like getting run down by a 3000 pound prison shank! All orders will be filled asap. Thanks for your patience.
There's a little nipple action on the Lady Hump today hu?

1 comment:

WhitelinePsycho said...

Real men ride Unicorns and always carry a staff, or two even. It did remind me of Jupiter by Jove. It's a jolly good effort breaking them all, dedication above and beyond the call.