Thursday, August 16, 2012

Philo Beddoe (Hummana Hummana Hummana...) (Pt.5)

 Words do no justice; Insufficient exclamations.



Some said this won best Sportster at Born Free (4 I guess?), and I never saw it. That's partially because I was in a cast stuck in the Lady Hump / Gasser Lounge / 24 Cycles booth most (90%) of the day, and probably because the rebellious young funky-fresh hispters got in my way, blocking the view of this pearl? At the Philo, I didn't get the chance to talk to the owner and I'm kicking myself in the balls for it... repeatedly. 

2 comments:

Motorradfahrer said...

Wow! That is a great bike!

dkb/Oily Side Down said...

I couldn't make it out to Gabe's shindig & super bummed about it, right in my own back yard.

Yes he did win Best Sportster & I've yet to see one single picture of it anywhere but here at the Hump. but hey at least I've gotten to see a gazillion pictures of the same 10 bikes... lame... Anyhow

You really should have sought Mikey out. Super nice guy & SUPER talented. He builds the motors, tranny or whatever else needs fixing, all in house & he does his own fab work. A very under appreciated Northern California builder.