Saturday, September 29, 2012

BEST OF 2012 ( It's early, but it's appropriate )

 Every year in December the Lady Hump does a BEST OF... (and Worst Of...) year end review of the Best things in Sportsters / Biker Thug Life! Well, this one's a little early but it's so appropriate that were posting it for the entire weekend here! 
BEST OF 2012 ~ TANK SLOGAN
I don't know who's bike this is but I feel you. I ride less than 20 miles each way to and from work daily. And daily, I count at least twice where some ass (usually a young lady) is on her/his damn phone and damn near drifts over into the next lane or simply blocks their own ability check their side mirrors while holding their own phone in one hand and the steering wheel in the other and when they turn their neck to check the mirror, they inadvertly turn the wheel directly into my path. Lame. If you talk on your phone while driving a car (illegal in California) you are a FUKN RETARD.








No comments: