Thursday, October 25, 2012

Contest Clue No. 4 ( Don't Worry, Be Happy )


"Smiles!"

I'm sure this contest is already over, but I'm setting up these clues ahead of time ... so this would have been the fourth clue in series. By now, the thrill of the competition is over and most of you are probably depressed because you either a.) didn't figrue it out, or, b.) didn't get your answer in in time to win. Might I suggest some "smiles" to cheer you up. I don't even know what they are, but I'm sure they're some form of happy candy, which is also the only thing I could find at the store related to "smiles" so I'll be giving out "smiles" to everyone I run into ont he FULL COSTUME RIDE, Saturday October 27th, 2012. How's that? ... and congratulations to the winner!!! Whomeva' that might be at this time.


No comments: