Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Contest Clue No.3 ( Finger My Balls )

Guess my costume ?
How do you not solve this riddle...

Looks Wet.
Looks extremely painful. Extremely... and slightly 3 demensional too.

So yeah, if you're on the FULL COSTUME RIDE and hanging out at the Gasser Lounge afterwards for the insanity that follows, there's the DEAD MARIONETTE THEATRE with Life Size Marionettes back from The Grave! Plus I want to get a picture of everyone with their finger stuck in my balls ... true that.


4 comments:

Motorradfahrer said...

The actor Johnny Lewis from Sons of Anarchy - The Prospect.

Motorradfahrer said...

Character name - "Half Sack"

Jen Cakes said...

omg, I really have no idea but I hope somebody guesses it soon! cant wait to see it!

kzcafe said...

A Frankenstein like monster, created from the sewn together parts of dead members of SAMCRO.