Sunday, October 21, 2012

CONTEST TIME ( This Week Only )

What's in the package? My Halloween Costume ...
Want to WIN a free copy of BIBLICA SOCALICA 2011 ?
A $20.00 Value. 
All you gotta' do is guess my Halloween Costume this year. Last year, I pulled a fast one, and didn't really do anything other than dress up like Mikey! That was easy, put on a hat, some long hair, a beard and a gasser shirt. (I guess you had to be there... but it worked really well.)

This year I'll give out clues (pictures) every day (starting Monday) until we have a SOLID WINNER.

That means, if you've already seen (some of) what I'm making, you CANT PLAY! This contest is for those Lady Hump Daily Readers who'll put the evidence provided together and post a comment with the correct answer. First correct answer under "comments" (for any days clues) wins. There will be only ONE WINNER! Worldwide shipping provided to boot. But it's gotta be spot on right; you can't say generic "Vampire" if it's Paul Reuben's "Amilyn" character from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, etc. etc.

See you tomorrow ... Get your "thinking caps" on.

And, I hope you're ready for Saturday's FULL COSTUME RIDE ???




No comments: