Thursday, October 18, 2012

I haven't stolen a photo in years...


That's not true. I steal photos of ding dongs (Amy, Lindsay, Gaga, et al) and SOA all the time, but I haven't stolen a motorcycle photo in a really really long time. Probably over a year, pushing two. But, I saw this one and thought it was so right on that I couldn't resist going back to my oldest habits. Stealing ....

Credit to SHIMOBROS on Flickr for making my day with such an awesome picture. If I could take picutres this nice, I wouldn't even think of myself as an amature. This guy has it going on. I don't know who he did it, but everything looks great. Lighting, Focus, other stuff photographers care about, all that too.

and on a completely unrelated note: Watch this VIDEO. Lady Gaga gets eaten by a Lion.

No comments: