Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Half Sack is back with his own T.V. Show ... Who knew? We did.

The now Dead "Half Sack" from Sons of Anarchy has gone his separate way and has been apart from the Club for nearly two years, until he receives an invitation to Spooky Island. Not knowing that the other dead Club members have also been invited, they show up and discover an amusement park that affects young hipster biker visitors in very strange ways. Half Sack, Opie, "Lemon Head" Lemansky and Scooby Doo (the Club dog) soon realize that they cannot solve this mystery without help from each other.





Just in case the comment accidentally gets deleted:Anonymous Anonymous said...
you talk so much shit about s.o.a,and say you don't follow it. but yet you take the time to make your self look like a Character from the show.come...on...just come out the closet and say,ya it's a good show.( you can say it has nothing to do with bikes but it's a good show)
November 6, 2012 10:23 AM
 Delete
It's not the show I think is bad at all (aside from the horrid characters, story lines, or back stabbing false brotherhood portrayed on screen), it's the fans of the show... they're what's funny. Did you see the FB threads with all the people trying to really look like SOA characters for Halloween, they're the target of my mocking Halloween costume. Them, and the circumstance surrounding the death of Johnny Lewis. Totally mocking in no mistakable way. And, hey come on, I had chicks I didn't even know kissing my bloody nut sack... how does that not equal success? I don't know. Now as for coming out of the closet? We're on the internet... the biggest closet in the world.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you talk so much shit about s.o.a,and say you don't follow it. but yet you take the time to make your self look like a Character from the show.come...on...just come out the closet and say,ya it's a good show.( you can say it has nothing to do with bikes but it's a good show)

krawlinsnake said...

forever half sack, half sack forever.

Kind of like when I go home late at night after a long night of drinking and I stop into Jack in the Box for tacos, then I wake up at noon feeling sick but it is too late to vomit them out because they are already deep into my lower intestines and it is at this point all I can think to myself.. "Man I should not have done so much blow last night in the bathroom of the SOA viewing party, If those righteous bro's find out I will be voted out of HOG for sure! "

WhitelinePsycho said...

Come out the closet ??? What a fucking joke this faceless shiteater is, the problem being that all the hardcore SOA/Days of Our Rides 'fans' need to jump back into the closet quick smart and in a fucking hurry, watching the show, if you wanna do that in the privacy of your own home that's cool, going out your front door dressed up like one of them, buying a bike, doin the do . . . that shit is just super fucking sad and so pathetic I just can't properly articulate my detestation of it . . . get a fucking life outside of TV !!! Hump Forever, Forever Humpin !!!