Thursday, November 8, 2012

Wanna Play Biker ? Wanna Play OUTLAW T.V. Biker ?

 This one is sure to be a collectors item... 
 You know the old saying, "There's a Sucka' born every Minute?"
I just gotta wonder. It's one thing to watch the show, it's another thing to pay $25,000.00 (plus taxes) for a 2010 Dyna, worth maybe $8000. give or take, maybe. But, I suppose you might want to here: LINK. Just to prove I'm not making this up. 

Which, incidently, is about $3K more than Half Sack made during his employement. He (Johnny Lewis) claims he only made about $22,000.00 a year while he was working on the show. Maybe that's after taxes or something? Union fees? I don't know, but it obviously wasn't after "rehab" fees. And I'm not sure why the picture is flipped, but everything else is upside down in SOA reality, so it kinda figures...