Friday, December 21, 2012

OMFG!!! ( Goodbye )


What else can I say, but "Thank you" for patronising, patronizing, visiting and hating the Lady Hump for the past 4 years. I'll be signing off now just in case there's any surge flash back from the End of the World? I wouldn't wanna get zapped into the computer or anything fink freaky. I hope you enjoyed your stay as much as I did having you here with me for the ride... The Worlds going to End in about 60 seconds (from this post) so hold on tight! If you're viewing this after the fact, it's probably just a ghost image of your past life. Ignore the sense that you're still alive. Go home Ghost, you are drunk.

... I'm pretty sure this is the real deal ...

... almost sure ....

... still waiting


... and "poof."

The End.


























"Well... that was a waste of time."