Friday, February 1, 2013

February 1st


Let the Originality Start ...

This is the start of February, specifically, the February Blogsphere Challenge. We're at about half of what we were last year for people willing to join our "originality" cause... I guess thats just a sign of where blogging is today (nearly dead? perhaps). It's true, Facebook and Instagram are killing the blogs of this world... and although that might be a shame, I can't yet tell you if it's a good thing or a bad thing?

What I can tell you is, this month, I'll post all original posts and give you an honest attempt at entertainment and information, free from the "oh, I've seen that before" vomit of your Facebook acoount. The Lady Hump Keeps on Keeping On... because you visit us.

Reach out if you've got a inkling to partake in our pancake breakfast ... ladyhumpmc@gmail.com

No comments: