Monday, February 18, 2013

There's Originality Up In These Skies... or is it Disquise?


You guy's better step it up! ... we're past the half way mark!

Gophers and Cheese is burning the oil on originality this month! I'm not sure what it is, but I'm thinking (on one side) that blogging is DEAD. But (on the other side), it's a developed taste. It's just not for some people that prefer the instant gratification of Facebook and Instagram. But those mediums are so "instant" and disposable that there's really no lasting substance or familiarity in reposting random shots and regurgitating other peoples photos? And that's where blogging, if done right, can develop a close (ask CRFyou) personality all it's own.
Check out all the blogs on the Lady Hump SIDE BAR for the entire month of February and you'll get only (hopefully) all original posts, all month long. Some last forever, while some last only a lifetime... (what?)

2 comments:

Gophers and Cheese said...

Since you swiped my pic and re-posted it, can I assume you've disqualified yourself from your own blogosphere challenge?

Lady Hump said...

Ohhhh.... you shot me.... I'm .... dy ... ing.... ha ha ha! Yes, I'm out of the race GD it.