Wednesday, July 3, 2013

DEAN (update)

So yeah, he crashes on a Tuesday. We visit him on Wednesday and he's all "I've got four broken ribs, but I'll be home tomorrow..." next thing we know, he's unconscious with some serious infections from some complications and we're all "what the fuck dude?!?" No one knows much, but sometimes no-news is good-news. Day before yesterday (Monday) he's back in the Land of the Lost (living) and we're all able to breathe again... four broken ribs isn't enough to send you into a coma, even an "induced" one... but I'm not Doctor, I just play one with Dames. I'm just super glad that he's ALIVE!!! Dean, we miss you and can't wait for you to get strong enough to ride again Brother! Stay Strong.

Eventually we'll have a "event" for Dean at the Gasser and I expect everyone to come get some.




B/W pics by Jason Goodrich

No comments: