Monday, July 8, 2013

Dwarf Mammary Taffy COMING SOON, but Zombie Performance Tee Shirts AVAILABLE NOW

"Is it hot in here or is it just this shirt?"
Nope, it's Born Free 5...
ZOMBIE PERFORMANCE Logo Tee's now available in the Lady Hump Store.

Wow, I've finally unpacked everything from Born Free 5 and updated the Store with an accurate inventory.
CRFyou's MY OTHER RIDE IS YOUR DAUGHTER now has the Double X (XXL) shirts listed in the store selections for you big guys wanting to show off who you're "riding" if you know what I mean... I'm all out of shop rags from Born Free, but I've got a bunch of other ones and good stuff I'm throwing in with every order; coozies, stickers, buttons, etc.

I'm still working on the receipe for the Dwarf Mammary Taffy... it's coming soon, it's just hard to find enough lactating Dwarves at any given time... plus I gotta get them to eat enough Anise Seeds beforehand for that delicious Licorice flavoring. Makes my mouth water just thinking about it... like a Yak in the Andes.

1 comment:

WhitelinePsycho said...

Dwarf mammary taffee . . . a new twisted Lady Hump low . . . I love you guys !!!