Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Beaver Hunter Ride 2013 and (oddly enough) Pseudobiceros Hancockanus?





Twin Peaks Cake
... and did I mention I just received my degree in Marine Biology from the University of Lake Alhondra? Pretty prestigious University located in the South Bay. My thesis received many honors and I'll be starting my "Living Lecture" lecture circuit this spring across America first and then onto the EU, think of it like a college classroom on Steriods hosted by Circus Soliel rejects. Everyone keeps asking me are Pseudobiceros Hancockanus gay? Yes. And No. (this is a pretty big reach for most people to get a joke, but keep in mind the reference material and the pictures below and you should be able to figure out what I'm poking fun at [myself] but you're on the Lady Hump after all, what did you really expect? If I make you feel less smart, that's your problem from here on out...)

Flatworm Penis Fencing
(HERE)
The "winner" is the organism that inseminates the other; the winner becomes the father. The sperm is absorbed through pores in the skin, causing fertilization in the "loser," who becomes the mother.








3 comments:

Johnny No said...

I am really sorry I missed this one !!

WhitelinePsycho said...

Cream, man flesh, strange organisms, insemination . . . all boxes ticked.

spuddley said...

Kwack Kwack ! !