Friday, October 11, 2013

Let's pretend for a minute that you've never heard of "Escape to Hazzard County (2)" before...

What is it?
Where does it come from?
Why does it cost money?
These are all legitimate questions. Free events are usually the staple around these parts. But I ask you, are they really free? No more so than this... $45. gets you in. You get free booze (jeebus, we're the Gasser Lounge for peters sakith' doeth thoust think we not have a truck load of kegs on the ready? And when I speak in old english, I jest, but I tell you; a Truck Load of Kegs. Did I stutter?).  BBQ Lunch, Lady Alizons Chili Dinner, Possum Breakfast, raffle tickets, t-shirt, event patch, free tattoos, stickers, buttons, camp spot, free booze, and wait... free moonshine too! And the raffle this year is going to be off the fucking hook, like none other, all killer no filler! You miss this one, "you're outta the gang Richie."


No comments: