Friday, November 1, 2013

NOT JOSH

CARNEVIL
Gasser Lounge, Halloween Night 2013


So for those of you who didn't hear the story. Josh wanted me to go as a Unicorn to his Panda, but I wanted to do something different, so anyway, on Saturday I gave Josh a kick in the ass (a soft kick, out of love...) and when Josh turned around, it wasn't Josh. It was a girl? Oh fuck me...! I'm sorry... She's all like, "What's Wrong with You Asshole?" (at least that what I imagined her saying?) 

So obviously, on Halloween, she came again (and must have planned this with Josh) made it a point that I'd know the difference between two identical Pandas rear ends... NOT JOSH. Thanks.

Sorry again for the ass kicking thing.




There's like 1000 pictures... 

1 comment:

WhitelinePsycho said...

Al, you know I like my shit weird, but every now and again something will come along that weirds me out, and that's a good thing. Outstanding mate, horny turtle is you.